|Founded in 1939, Harpenden HC currently has c120 active adult members and runs eight league teams, five male and three female, playing against opponents in the East of England. In addition we have a thriving junior section with in excess of 160 members and a good relationships with several ocal schools.
|On the pitch, we punch above our weight, as we do not have the facilities of many of our opponents. However, this is offset by the loyalty of our members, many of whom have been with the club for decades and who recognise and reciprocate the support of those who contribute to the club, whether from inside or outside the club's membership. Our adult membership is broadly drawn from two clusters: those born and bred in Harpenden, and young professionals moving up from London to raise their families. Membership is largely professional, successful and relatively wealthy.|
If such individuals are your target market, sponsoring Harpenden Hockey Club would be a good strategic fit. By becoming our Primary Sponsor, we can offer you the opportunity to target members and parents of junior members, raise your profile within the affluent hockey fraternity through nearly 200 fixtures a season in the wider area, and engender goodwill in the wider Harpenden community. The size of the investment and the deliverables of a Primary Club Sponsorship package are flexible and would be determined with you in order to best meet your objectives, but could include:
- Logo on all playing shirts (adults and juniors)
- Capability statement and contact details and relevant offers hosted on harpendenhockeyclub.co.uk
- Branding and banner advertising on all selection emails (c2800 impressions over the season)
- Banner ad on every page on harpendenhockeyclub.co.uk
- emails to club members advising of your sponsorship and encouraging engagement
- Company name to be included in first XI match reports, covered in local newspapers
- Press release sent to local newspapers on commencement of partnership
- Regular, relevant retweeting via @harpendenhockey
If you would like an informal discussion about opportunities to become our Primary Sponsor, please email our Sponsorship Officer Andy Salmon. It might cost less than you think!
In addition, we can offer Support Sponsor packages for businesses looking to raise exposure but on a smaller scale. Support sponsors will have their logo and capability on our sponsorship page, and members will be made aware of their support.